Veterans Benefits Processing

Veterans utilizing educational benefits must coordinate with the Veterans Services Office on the necessary documentation required for their selected benefits. All veterans are required to have on file with the office: a copy 4 of their DD214(s), Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) for active Reserve and Guard members, or a Statement of Service for active duty personnel, before benefit processing can begin. Additional documentation may be required, depending upon the benefits selected.

Veterans must complete the Request for Certification Form every semester prior to the end of the Change of Registration deadline. Late submissions may not be able to be processed, due to federal and state deadlines.

Students are required to update the office any time there is a subsequent schedule change. It is in the student’s best interest to meet with the Veterans Services Office prior to withdrawing or dropping a course to determine any financial repercussions associated with adding or dropping courses.