We are accepting applications for Fall 2020! Northeastern has removed the ACT or SAT score as an admission requirement for Fall 2020 applications. Fall 2020 admitted students can find additional resources online.

Request for Change of Program or Place of Training

Any time veterans or military members using GI Bill benefits change schools or take a year or more off from their education a VA Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training must be submitted to the office.

When dependents or spouses utilizing Dependents’ and Survivors’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35) change schools or take more than a year off from their education they must complete a VA Form 22-5495, Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training.

Students are required to turn in either one of these forms directly to the Veterans Services Office; delays in benefits will occur if it is not received. If a student’s direct deposit information remains the same, Part III of the form does not need to be completed.