The Veterans Services Office is the point of contact for veterans and military members wishing to utilize their federal veterans’ benefits. The office staff are experts in the benefits field, who are veterans, and will assist veterans in determining basic eligibility between programs and how benefits work with the student’s educational goals.
Federal veterans benefits programs include:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill-Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill-Active Duty and Selective Reserve: Chapter 30 and 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)-Chapter 1607
- Survivor’s and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)-Chapter 35
- Veterans Rehabilitation and Employment (VOC REHAB)-Chapter 31
- Federal Tuition Assistance (TA)