Thank you in advance for registering for placement testing.
Out-of-state students with travel arrangements, please contact Testing Services at (773) 442-5293 or email@example.com to help you coordinate placement testing and orientation during your visit to Northeastern.
- Select and click a date below to register.
- Log in to your application portal. (If you forgot your password, there are reset instructions.)
- Complete the steps in the application portal to register for the date you selected.
Test Dates and Locations
Please be mindful of testing locations. Testing is conducted at Northeastern's Main Campus in Lech Walesa Hall (LWH) 0002, at the Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies and at El Centro.
Though the placement tests are untimed, students generally complete the tests in two hours, so please plan your time accordingly.
Main Campus - Lech Walesa Hall (LWH) 0002
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 9:30 a.m. **
** For Fall 2018 freshmen taking the test for the first time and needing Orientation, call (773) 442-5373.
Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies
a photo ID
your Northeastern student ID number
Prior to the test, please prepare by using our Placement Test Preparation page as a study resource.
If you have any problems registering, contact Testing Services at (773) 442-5293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.