Thank you in advance for registering for placement testing.
Out-of-state students with travel arrangements, please contact Testing Services at (773) 442-5293 or email@example.com to help you coordinate placement testing and orientation during your visit to Northeastern.
- Select and click a date below to register.
- Log in to your application portal. (If you forgot your password, there are reset instructions.)
- Complete the steps in the application portal to register for the date you selected.
Test Dates and Locations
Please be mindful of testing locations. Testing is conducted at Northeastern's Main Campus in Lech Walesa Hall (LWH) 0002, at the Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies and at El Centro.
VIEW OUR PARKING LOCATIONS AND MAPS
Though the placement tests are untimed, students generally complete the tests in two hours, so please plan your time accordingly.
Main Campus - Lech Walesa Hall (LWH) 0002
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:30 p.m. (CPS Spring Break)
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 9:30 a.m. (CPS Spring Break)
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 12:30 p.m.
Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies (CCICS)
700 E. Oakwood Blvd
El Centro - 3390 N. Avondale Ave.
a photo ID
your Northeastern student ID number
at CCICS and El Centro locations, also be sure to have your NEIUport login and password
Preparing for the test
It is highly recommended that prior to the test, you prepare by using our Placement Test Preparation page as a study resource.
If you have any problems registering, contact Testing Services at (773) 442-5293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.