We are accepting applications for Fall 2020! Northeastern has removed the ACT or SAT score as an admission requirement for Fall 2020 applications. Fall 2020 admitted students can find additional resources online.

Transferring Your I-20

Transferring Your I-20 from Another U.S. Institution 

If you have been admitted to Northeastern Illinois University and are transferring from another U.S. higher education institution, your Form I-20 or DS-2019 must be transferred from your previous institution to Northeastern. Complete the Transfer Verification Form and submit it to the international office at your current university, along with a copy of the admission letter you received from Northeastern. Your previous institution’s international office will fill out the information on when they will release your I-20 or DS-2019 to be transferred to Northeastern. Turn in the completed form to the International Office via mail or email at international-programs@neiu.edu.